Thursday, May 3, 2007

To play with an another team



Thanks to everyone they who are not very sad in the face.
Thanks to the school make us can play with them.
But we do very bad in this game.
There are five point.
But we didn’t have any point in the first game. The first badminton team also have game after us.
They just take a point in five point.
But they have long attain in the games.
In the end is my finally games.
I extend all of my ability to win the game.
And the end is good .
I take two point by myself and my partners.
But another point is not take .
So we didn’t win the game.
The happiest is our table tennis is the second of the school.
It is my first to win the runner-uper.
In the end we take the runner-upper.
And playing the cards in the went school before.
Above of all things
I think it is good for I or every one is having good experences.

No comments: