Saturday, May 26, 2007

coach carter


Coach Ken Carter:
" What is your deepest fear? "

Timo Cruz:
Our deepest fear is not
that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
Your playing small does not serve the world.
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking
so that other people
won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine
as children do.
It's not just in some of us;
it is in everyone.
And as we let our own lights shine,
we unconsciously give
other peoplepermission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear,
our presence automatically
liberates others.

source: movie << coach carter >>

this is in the movie of one sentence
I thick this is very good after I watch
So I very good to make it out
In the sentence
I really thick
What is my fear
In the end
I find
I not just only fear that
But fear a lot of the thing
But I believe
If the fear is good
The fear is needed

No comments: