Tuesday, May 8, 2007

I am insomnolence


In the yesterday
I am not sleeping
In the yesterday night
I have to weak up 3 times to make some support
But I usually not sleeping
I am so tired to want sleep
But I am not sleep
I take so many rule and method to make me sleep
But all of them are not useful
In the last I weak up from the bed
I open the computer
I turn on the BBS
To do an terrible thing
Which is to money to each other
Who will to push the sentence
To me
I will give the BBS dollar to
Thing is so terrible
In the thing I do
I am so good in the sleep in the today night
So I think
It will be usful to me
To make me sleep
So I decide
If I didn’t sleep
I will take the method to make me sleep
If you have the insomnolence
I have a method to make you sllep
To go to our BBS
And make the same thing like
Me
You
Will not insomnolence

No comments: