Monday, May 21, 2007

I am not happy in the day


I am not happy in the day

All of the bad thing is come to me

I was didn’t do the any thing
But the all of the people are make the reason to me
Say must is me do
But I was not do the thing
In the this day I was made to do the important thing
And the thing is not easy to do
So all of the people didn’t want to do
But they didn’t make my response
Juts think to make me do
And they was not having the thing before the test
So they just think themselves
And make my thing is not important
And my time is just a not need
All I have to do is
To make the thing well
So they just want me to do the complex thing
But not let me with the good thing
All of the good thing is themselves
Why
Why
Why
Why

I am so unhappy

How can I change the thing

To make me happy

No comments: